We want you, not your qualifications
For us, your personal qualities are just as important as your skills and experience.
- Be organised. You must have the ability to produce and maintain accurate records for an area of work
- Have excellent communication skills. You will need to act as a key contact point for all communications. You must be able to prioritise and distribute communications to the appropriate person or relevant department in the establishment
- Be detail focused. You will need to maintain and check establishment databases, manual filing systems, and logs of information, responding within agreed timescales and producing reports as required
- Hold good IT skills including proficiency in MS Word, basic skills in Excel and be able to use databases
- Fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence through the medium of English or (where specified in Wales) Welsh
In your first few months you’ll get work-based training. You’ll be supported by your team throughout, and you’ll be there for them in turn.