We want you, not your qualifications
The role requires certain qualifications and experience, but for us, your personal qualities are just as important. To help people change their behaviour, you’ll need to be empathetic, patient and resilient.
What we’re looking for:
- experience of working with people who have social or personal difficulties
- worked or volunteered with non-profit organisations to help make an impact
- strong writing and communication skills
- be confident and competent at producing clear, accurate reports to demanding deadlines
- people who are enthusiastic and ready to learn
- GCSEs grade C or equivalent, or relevant work experience including sufficient writing skills
- experience of working with challenging individuals – this could be time spent working in a paid or voluntary capacity with offenders or other individuals exhibiting challenging behaviours. This also include working with those whose lives are in crisis, either in or outside the criminal justice sector
However, there’s no formal requirements to any type of experience. Consideration of this experience is at the discretion of the hiring team.