We want you, not your qualifications
For us, your personal qualities are just as important as your skills and experience.
- be able to communicate with all kinds of individuals, including people in crisis
- be capable of thinking on your feet and comfortable working independently in a busy environment
- hold basic numeric skills
- hold good IT skills including proficiency in MS Word, basic skills in Excel and be able to use databases
- fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence through the medium of English or (where specified in Wales) Welsh
In your first few months you’ll get work-based training. You’ll be supported by your team throughout, and you’ll be there for them in turn.